Wednesday 26 September 2012


Well my Christmas Craft Classes are up and running, I decided to offer more than just cards so that we can make decorations and gift boxes as well. The new Autumn/ Winter Catalogue has so many wonderful stamps and dies in it that lend themselves to lots of 3D shapes so it would be a shame not to use them to their full potential. The snowflake decoration above is only one of many examples I have made and I would love to share the experience with you. So why not sign up and come along to my class. I cater for all ages and abilities and I am always willing to adapt my class to include any technique or item that an attendee would like to try.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaina, gorgeous ornament, I love this bundle too. I am after you on the In Love with Stamping Blog Hop, so shall pop back tomorrow and look at your creations. I have followed you because you looked lonely, hopefully you will get lots of followers tomorrow from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete